Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Alan Aslan of the Heads Up

I have so many fantastic photos of Alan that I decided I should make a separate blog post dedicated to him and his exquisite guitar playing. Alan is also a really fantastic person and I'm really glad I had a couple opportunities to photograph him. His passion for music will take him far in his life and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for him.
Alan passionately singing

They say photos are worth a thousand words; I could write that many about this photo, but I won't.
Alan interacting with a headbanging audience member


The gig was kind of a sweaty one, but the best house shows usually are

Alan was constantly smiling or laughing the entire performance 




Alan's various facial expressions make photographing him a fun time

Alan rocking out on his guitar while August King plays keyboard with a pigs head mask on






Alan rocking out during one of the very last songs the Heads Up ever performed

No comments:

Post a Comment